Protecting your way of life

Protecting your lifestyle if something should happen to you

We offer advice and insurance products to make sure that you and your family are protected in the event of injury, illness or death. We will help you to decide the best level and type of cover to fit your budget, situation and lifestyle.

Even if you are a single person, you still need to have a certain level of cover, so you can keep your independence and toys, without having to move back home with your parents (thus surrendering your right to watch the TV channel you want or end up with dial up internet.)

These insurances may include:

  • Life insurance
  • Income protection (making sure your bills are paid and the family is fed if you can't work because of illness or injury)
  • Trauma Insurance (financial support if you suffer a specific injury or illness)
  • Disability Insurance (in case you are never able to work again!)
  • Business insurance (protection specifically for the self employed)
  • Health insurance (to maintain your dignity)

Protecting your home, vehicle and 'toys'

Our assets are not usually bundled up in one place. We can't always be at home to keep an eye on our biggest asset, and when we take our vehicles, boats and caravans away we can't control what may happen to them (we can't really win can we!). Knowing that you can weigh up this risk and get the right amount of cover for your adventurous, or not so adventurous way of life means that your hard earned assets can be insured, and though we can't replace the memories you've made with these toys, at least you won't have to save for another toy, giving you more time to start making new memories. Typical insurance covers include:

  • General insurances such as house and contents
  • Vehicle insurance